Friday, July 3, 2015

3rd Jul 2015 (給最傷心的人 – Sammi Cheng)

The song for today is “給最傷心的人” by Sammi Cheng. This song was very popular back when it was released. The direct English translation of the title is “To the saddest person”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist felt very sad after she got dump by her boyfriend. Note that there are speech mixed with the lyrics to further explain the story, I will translate both the speech and lyrics together as they form a complete package. The protagonist said: “You once said that I am the happiest lady on Earth, because I got you. Back then I didn’t say anything, I just hug you tightly, but why? A dream is lost and it turn into cold rain. Rain doesn’t care who I am, the wind and rain keep blowing. Because you left, my heart is broken; how could I chase the promise back? You love to see me cry. Even though you are not stable, but I just quietly acknowledge. But nothing is perfect, I couldn’t wait for you forever. Every day I browsed the old diary and go through the happiness and sadness again. This world is full of sad people, wishing God could give them some hints. If you once gave me happiness, then you must be able to make me sad. I am a person that only know how to be sad, getting hit by the wave in the sea of love. Happiness left a kiss for me, but pain will accompany me for the rest of my life, a stamp. Everything felt as if they got settled. But whenever I think of you, this wound will make my heart feel pain. This world is full of sad people, wishing God could give them some hints. If you once gave me happiness, then you must be able to make me sad. I am a person that only know how to be sad, getting hit by the wave in the sea of love. Happiness left a kiss for me, who will truthfully accompanying me for the rest of my life?” Hope you will like the song.



給最傷心的人 – Sammi Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment