Thursday, July 30, 2015

30th Jul 2015 (必殺技 – Leo Ku)

The song for today is “必殺技” by Leo Ku. This song was included in Leo’s “遊戲 ” album. The album names plays with words, “遊戲” meaning games and “” corresponds to Leo’s Chinese name. Though if you read it together, it pronounced the same as “遊戲機” meaning “Game console”. The song, “必殺技” was the one of the songs that got sent out for promotion, it was also very popular. This album was the album that Leo decided to make a comeback to Hong Kong music industry and he was very successful. The direct English translation of the title of the song is “Fatal blow”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “You again got spare time, and I am in protective mode so don’t make your move. I just started to resist the pain, but my through still hurt. You are thinking about the past, I understand. You even say that I am making progress, but sadly back then you didn’t believe it. Even with my experience, I still underestimated you. I thought I can withstand it, but when you asked why I didn’t contact you, no matter how tough I am, I couldn’t compete with it. So I beg you to stop touching me like you did in the past. And I asked myself why you still managed to hurt me. Please don’t let me lose so much. Please stop telling me that you still love me even you passes by before. Why you still want to test your ability, just let me go, as you already felt like that you got a helping hand from God. The moment when you care about me again, it already felt like that you killed me once again. You didn’t speak about it, but I still know. But it is ok, as I am your ex. If this saint Bernard (a type of dog breed) looks cute, I will give it to you. Many years later, I know that if I wanted to see you again, it will feel like repeating the game again.  Even with my experience, I still underestimated you. I thought I can withstand it, but when you asked why I didn’t contact you, no matter how tough I am, I couldn’t compete with it. So I beg you to stop saying that you can treat me like a good friend. And I asked myself why you can still face me. Please don’t let me lose so much. Please stop telling me that you still love me even you passes by before. Why you still want to test your ability, just let me go, as you already felt like that you got a helping hand from God. The moment I speak of you again, it already felt like that you killed me once again.” Hope you will like the song.



必殺技 – Leo Ku

3 comments:

  1. Nice song. Have you started your new work yet? How is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, work start early next week. Sometime I wonder whether I would still have the energy to run this blog (or at least update at the same rate as I do now) when I start working full time. But I guess I will find out soon :p

      Delete
  2. entertainingly funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLcQu0I1H8

    ReplyDelete