Monday, July 27, 2015

27th Jul 2015 (好時辰 – Gigi Leung)

The song that I chose for today is “好時辰” by Gigi Leung. I mentioned this song the other day when I talked about Ivana’s “好時辰”, but didn’t realised that I haven’t talked about this song on this blog :p So here it is. As it got the same title as Ivana’s song, the title in English is the same, “Good time”.

The lyrics of the song are also about love. The protagonist said: “The silver tree and golden light are still beautiful. Still celebrating through to the morning. Waiting for the best moment, love to talk to me close to my ear. Forgive that you couldn’t remember the good news, and I still like the fact that you don’t lie. There are still fireworks that haven’t been fired, so let’s think positively for happiness. I don’t want to waste the good time, even if I am not the best lover. Even if I am no longer with you, we could still have result even without blossom. I don’t want to waste the good time. For the best lover, search for someone else. See the wireworks fly, next time I promise I’ll fall in love. The silver tree and golden light are still beautiful. Still celebrating through to the morning. There are still fireworks that haven’t been fired, happiness, I think I want it the most.” Hope you will like the song.

Song that got the same name:




好時辰 – Gigi Leung

No comments:

Post a Comment