Saturday, July 25, 2015

25th Jul 2015 (好時辰 – Ivana Wong)

The song for today is “好時辰” by Ivana Wong. The direct English of the title is “Good time”. Although this song got the same title as Gigi’s “好時辰”, but they are two completely songs.

The lyrics of the song are about love. As stated at the beginning of the music video, it is to summarise three years of relationship into 5 minutes. The protagonist said: “From yesterday, how many people have changed from new lover to ex-lover? Haven’t got the chance to know you, all I know was to waste time. How many sections, how many times I took the extra-long route. They all felt like signs to tell the next one to be better. If I could get to know you at that time, we may just briefly chat a bit. Got to know you, so fateful, not too late nor too soon. Waited untiled I was dumb enough, you decided to come and gave me a hug. If the me in the past that was too careless and not worth your love, even if you walk past me, you wouldn’t notice me. So please me say that I am fateful that the timing is perfect. Waited until I regret, then to treasure it and then finally allowed me to found it. Everything in the past seems to test me how to treat you better; you are like a treasure. If I keep being lost, fate wouldn’t let me to have you. How many times have I asked through the mirror, how many night I have think it through again. Even if I feel grievances, I would still learn to learn from my mistakes. So everything that happened, all were for the fact that I could accompanying you to become a legend. Got to know you, so fateful, not too late nor too soon. Waited untiled I was dumb enough, you decided to come and gave me a hug. If the me in the past that was too careless and only like to be loved, who would have thought that I could be in love, perhaps I should break the luck. When the relationship couldn’t blossom, I then realised that there isn’t much time left. If others could learn, then I could as well. What I give should be more than how much I love myself. You said, you love me very much, said it at the perfect time. This moment, I understand, and no regret, I could hear your message. Everything in the past seems to test me how to treat you better; you are like a treasure. Found you at the right time. God treated me nicely, perfect.” Hope you will like the song.

Song that got the same title:
27th Jul 2015 (好時辰 – Gigi Leung)

10th Dec 2014 (畫意 – Ivana Wong)


好時辰 – Ivana Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment