Thursday, July 9, 2015

9th Jul 2015 (緣份的天空 (西雅圖的失眠人) – Karen Tong)

The song for today is “緣份的天空 (西雅圖的失眠人)” by Karen Tong. This is one of Karen’s classic. Recently Karen resurfaced and starts singing again. The direct English translation of the title is “Sky of fate (Seattle’s sleepless person)”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “This moment the radio is accompanying me to go into the dark. On the road, through the phone, I heard that your heart is broken through your voice. Slowly you described who you are mourning at night. Long since that day and you still willing to be alone. The lonely heart have fall into this show, like I have spent time with you in the past as if we were a couple. I wish that you could understand that I was like you, couldn’t sleep, feeling so empty. The lonely you are carrying too much. A person after losing their love one could no longer fall into sleep. At a distance place, at the sky of Seattle, is your loneliness and painful heart. Like every drop of tears flow through the sky and got into the light wind. On this side of the cabin, is me feeling hopeless and cold, it is this sadness in the listener heart. Wishing that we could meet somewhere, and carry your tears and dreams. Without my notices, street light disappeared. With my red eyes, I listen to you analysing the  pair of couple from the past. But none of those word make you live in the past, all you know is the thousands of things in the future. The lonely you are carrying too much. A person after losing their love one could no longer fall into sleep.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:

緣份的天空 (西雅圖的失眠人) – Karen Tong



No comments:

Post a Comment