Monday, July 6, 2015

6th Jul 2015 (念念不忘 – Juno Mak)

The song for today is “念念不忘” by Juno Mak. This is one of Juno’s newest songs, it was released earlier this year. It is supposed to be the continuation of “耿耿於懷”. The English translation of the title is “Unforgettable”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist thinking of the girl that he was interested in ten years ago and how he is still interested in her. He asid: “Ten years had passed and your movement is still like a young girl. You and I still meet up each night, chase into the dream. The Hello Kitty that I gave you, it had long turn into the lily perfume. Your smile, is still warm as usual. Remained in your comic books, that beautiful pair of godly couple, just like that youth flood, now could no longer be chase back. That story ended so quickly that before it stops breathing it already got buried, making that there is a curse that could never be solved between the two. Let us find out whether we have been going well. Although we will be stranger if we meet, while we wait for our partner to sleep we will peak through facebook. Since the day we departed, our lives stopped? Even though at the end I admitted my fate and got to know her, but I still believe that someday we will meet again. I wanted to hear you to tell me not to love her and you and I could hug and go home together. Really, you are a painting, cruelly hang on the heart of this old friend. Things aren’t smooth? Stop and gaze at the clouds in the painting. That story ended so quickly that before it stops breathing it already got buried, making that there is a curse that could never be solved between the two. Let us find out whether we have been going well. Although we will be stranger if we meet, but you still looks as beautiful as our first love in my memories. Twenty years after our kiss and I still haven’t feel cold, leaving since sixty years ago and still burning hot. With you, it felt like our love have been cursed, every night we think of each other. Everyone would say that if we dream of each other that much, we will be back together. Really only need to let me to care about someone memories, it have already flashing with light. Everyone asked about how to keep love ageless, but only leaving it at the brightest time could let it flow forever. You haven’t forget, I haven’t forget, is better than being next to each other. That story ended so quickly that before it stops breathing it already got buried, making that there is a curse that could never be solved between the two. Let us find out whether we have been going well. Although we will be stranger if we meet, but I worry that I will not be able to let you go from my memories in this life. Still hanging around, don’t want to cross to the other side.” Hope you will like the song.

17th Feb 2014 (寫得太多 – Juno Mak)


念念不忘 – Juno Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment