Sunday, July 19, 2015

19th Jul 2015 (酷兒 – Juno Mak)

The song for today is “酷兒” by Juno Mak. The direct English translation of the title is “Odd one”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “If you wanted to be someone’s darling; if you wanted to be someone’s angel. Hope or old fashion, haven’t been blessed by the era. Knowing that there are some kinds of love in this world that need to be cool. Only need to be truthful, if bourn then will only live once. If from now on can be as naïve as children. If from now on, we could accompanying each other and full of kindness. If God find out, shouldn’t stop me. Really wanted to be someone’s wind, so that I could accompany someone to be lost. Really wanted to be someone’s flowers, so that I can accompany that someone to age. So the odd one need a hug. If we can meet, just remember that tomorrow could be better. I am willing to accompanying you and block the callous from today. Or bourn to be the orphan of the city, rather follow others’ thought. Until I kissed you, the time will mess up. Don’t want this world to have some kind of love, regret to a point that I don’t want to admit it. While I am about to die, let’s try to live once. If from now on can be as naïve as children. If from now on we could explore the unknown and complete the big dream. If god knows, should write a poem for you. Really wanted to be someone’s wind, so that I could accompany someone to be lost. Really wanted to be someone’s flowers, so that I can accompany that someone to age. So the odd one need a hug. If we can meet, the harder the love is, the more I want it. At least at the end, I got the name ‘Cool’. Wanted to be someone’s darling, as I never grow up. Wanted to be someone’s orphan, to search for happiness and be brave together. So the odd one need a hug. If we can meet, just remember that tomorrow could be better. I am willing to accompanying you and block the callous from today.” Hope you will like the song.

17th Feb 2014 (寫得太多 – Juno Mak)


酷兒 – Juno Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment