Wednesday, July 18, 2012

18th Jul 2012 (I’m still loving you – Shiga Lin)

Today’s song is “I’m still loving you” By Shiga Lin. This song came out in 2011 and it was a theme song for a movie that Shiga star in. I haven’t seen the movie myself as I am not interested in that type of movie, but this song is very nice, it demonstrate the beauty of Shiga’s voice. She also managed to bring out the sorrow of the song.

The lyrics is in English, so I guess I don’t really have to go in depth to translate it. The main idea of the song is that it describing the feeling of betrayal in love. The protagonist is questioning by her ex-boyfriend left her while they had so many good times together.

From the lyrics point of view, I think this song can be seen as the prequel of Singa’s “到此為止”. I really like this song, so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.


I’m still loving you – Shiga Lin


No comments:

Post a Comment