Sunday, July 29, 2012

29th Jul 2012 (晴天陰天雨天 – Ronald Cheng)

The song for today is “晴天陰天雨天” by Ronald Cheng. I was going to talk about another song by Ronald, but I can’t find the video on youtube, so I decided to talk about this song instead. Like the one that I was intended to post, this is one of the songs that I really like from Ronald. Ronald was once quite popular in Hong Kong, back then I think it was the early 90’s. But later on he stops producing music, and have been forgotten by many. Note that he makes a comeback at around 2005 and did get popular again for a few years, but not as popular as he was back in the 90’s. He also stared in a few movies in the 00’s. But these days he disappeared again. The direct English translation of the title is “Sunny day, cloudy day and rainy day”

The lyrics of the song are a boy who have feeling toward a girl and just watching her from a distance. Basically what it say in the lyrics are that this love knows that he love this girl, but he hasn’t got the courage to express his feeling to her. He dreamed of her and always thinks about her. He said that he is happy enough to just watch over her from a distance. No matter what the weather is, he will wait for her.

I personally quite like the songs that Ronald sung in the 90’s,  they are very different to the songs that he sung in 00’s and they were quite unique. I hope you will like this song as well.
晴天陰天雨天 – Ronald Cheng


No comments:

Post a Comment