Monday, July 23, 2012

23rd Jul 2012 (讓我享受談戀愛 – Shiga Lin)

The song that I chose for today is “讓我享受談戀愛” by Shiga Lin. Since I mentioned about this song yesterday, I guess I should talk about it in a post to complete the collection. The direct English translation of the title is “Let me enjoy love”. Like I mentioned yesterday, this song can be view as the first part of Shiga’s love story series. If you missed the others, you can get to them through the links below. The order goes like this: “讓我享受談戀愛” -> “I’m still loving you” -> “到此為止” -> “好好過”.

The lyrics are about a girl that wanted to fall in love. The protagonist is thinking about a boy and she dream that their love could last forever. In the lyrics it shows that this is the very beginning of their love story, not sure whether the boy loves her back, but she seems to only think of the good side of falling in love with him. So in a way it makes sense why she needs all the other songs to recover. I hope you will enjoy this song, and if you missed the others, you really should listen to them all at once to get a feel of the love story.


讓我享受談戀愛 – Shiga Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment