Friday, August 29, 2014

29th Aug 2014 (活得比你好 – Amanda Lee)

The song for today is “活得比你好” by Amanda Lee. From memory this song was quite famous back at the time when it was released. The direct English translation of the title is “Live better than you”.

The lyrics of the song area bout love. The protagonist said “Since that year, when you left me, made me underestimated myself, lowered my self-esteem.  It was that year, I let myself go, destroy my body for you, destroy my soul. Fallen to the darken point, I suddenly understand, I wasted my life but I haven’t made you care about me. I must cheer up tomorrow and pretend that this relationship never happened. Then after that, I will live better than you a bit. So that when you see me again today, you would realised that leaving me behind that day is your lost. Only a few years had passed, the me in front of you is living better than you”. Hope you will like the song.



活得比你好 – Amanda Lee

2 comments: