Monday, August 25, 2014

25th Aug 2014 (戰場上的快樂聖誕 – Aaron Kwok)

The song for today is “戰場上的快樂聖誕” by Aaron Kwok. Personally I don’t like this song too much as I believe fast pace songs is much more suitable for Aaron, but nevertheless this song was quite popular back in the 90’s. The direct English translation of the title is “Christmas on the battlefield”.

The lyrics of the song are about peace. The protagonist said that when he was talking to his friends, they talk about their relationship. They found it interesting as there were happiness, pain and loneliness. When they talked about Christmas, the fun begins. They challenged each other and use their brain to try to win. “I wish you I wish you I wish you Merry Christmas”. Reduce the urge for war, couldn’t we sing Christmas carols in this holiday? “I wish you I wish you I wish you Merry Christmas”, these are all his true words, wishes that you could hear it. He still thinks of the poems that he wrote when he was no body. He loves Christmas as he like to laugh and dream. The time past had past, even sung those songs again we don’t get the same feeling. “I wish you I wish you I wish you Merry Christmas”, could we stop fighting each other during this holiday? “I wish you I wish you I wish you Merry Christmas”, he wishes that you could think about your past and stop fighting for once. “I wish you I wish you I wish you Merry Christmas”. Hope you will like the song.



戰場上的快樂聖誕 – Aaron Kwok

No comments:

Post a Comment