Saturday, August 30, 2014

30th Aug 2014 (Happy Girl – Kelly Chan)

The song today is “Happy Girl” by Kelly Chan. This song wasn’t the plug songs of the album, but I personally quite like it. It was a song Kelly requested for her father.

The lyrics of the song area bout Kelly’s image in her father mind. The protagonist of the song said “It is hard to explain this person in my heart, he is always proud of me. No matter how heavy the sky is he will support it, just like when I was a kid. In the past, you always leave home early and come home late; I didn’t understand and it felt like that we were not connected. Today you are clapping for me, being happy for me, comforting by happy tears. Good father, time flies. The little girl stays happy even after a few years old. You never said a word, but I know that I am the most important for you. Good father always understand me. If I didn’t know how to be grateful, please forgive me. A day, a year, like how friends treasure me; it is hard work for life and all you wanted was for me to be happy. My heart never felt empty, as you gave me everything. That day when I go to school alone and learn about separation, I would remember. In the past, you always leave home early and come home late; I didn’t understand and it felt like that we were not connected. Today you are clapping for me, crying for me, it is more precious than diamond. Good father always understand me. If I didn’t know how to be grateful, please forgive me. A day, a year, like how friends treasure me; it is hard work for life and all you wanted was for me to be happy.” Hope you will like the song.



Happy Girl – Kelly Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment