Thursday, August 21, 2014

21st Aug 2014 (日出時讓戀愛終結 – Jacky Cheung)

The song for today is “日出時讓戀愛終結” by Jacky Cheung. This song was popular back in the 90’s. The direct English translation of the title is “Let the love ends when the sun rises”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. “You are still sleeping when the sun slowly rises; write the last paper note. I come to see you, to found the one in my dream. I slowly turn around and wipe everything. There is nothing to say and I quietly drove the car. Thought about the past, there were smiles with tears. I promised you that we will go through each morning together. I can’t hold my tears any longer when I thought about this. It is so sad in this car cabin. I hope that you will treasure your future from today. There is no need to wait for me to come back. I can’t break through as the colour of the sky is still dull. It is because the two hearts that are in love have no future. Betrayed you, even that it was wrong. The car has gone a long way, and our past is covered by the sun rise. I hope that you wouldn’t feel you can’t accept it when you realised that you have lost me. Everything was so routine, there is nothing to say between us, when I thought of this, I cried again. It is so sad in this car cabin. I hope that you will treasure your future from today. There is no need to wait for me to come back. Looking through the skyline, the colour of the sky is still dull. It is because the two hearts that are in love have no future. Betrayed you, even that it was wrong. Heart broken and our past are covered by the sun rise.



日出時讓戀愛終結 – Jacky Cheung

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a good suggestion for your blog. It's called 郑敬基-黄宝欣 - 酒杯敲钢琴, but a much better version of this song is 酒杯敲你個頭 - 林敏驄 曾志偉.

    Hope you will translate it.

    Grtzz,

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leon, I just wrote a post on it, you can get to it through the url below:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/24th-aug-2014-joe-tay-joe-cheng-and.html

      Delete