Sunday, August 31, 2014

31st Aug 2014 (哭泣遊戲 – Sammi Cheng)

The song for today is “哭泣遊戲” by Sammi Cheng. This song was from 1998. The direct English translation of the title is “Crying game”.

This song is about love. Through the lyrics the protagonist said “You have already forgotten how to make me happy. You actually don’t really care, otherwise why wouldn’t you have noticed that I cry at night. Why in your thought, you never care about what I need. It was very beautiful and magical in the past, but now the romance had melt. Everything had changed, and I couldn’t laugh for 1 more second. I wish to use all the tears in my life to exchange for some laughter and hope. I wanted to use all my tears to exchange for some hope. My eyes are tired and I am now used to crying. There is no need for my lover to explain. It’s a crying game. It’s a crying game. You have already forgotten how to make me happy. You actually don’t really care, otherwise why wouldn’t you have noticed that I cry at night. Why in your thought, you never care about what I need. It was very beautiful and magical in the past, but now the romance had melt. Everything had changed and I couldn’t forget. It’s a crying game, wooo just a crying game.” Hope you will like the song.



哭泣遊戲 – Sammi Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment