Friday, June 12, 2015

12th Jun 2015 (一句到尾 – Jordan Chan)

The song for today is “一句到尾” by Jordan Chan. While I don’t like Jordan too much, but I think that a number of his songs are quite touching. He was quite famous for singing songs that were about being the protagonist being dumped. The direct English translation of the title is “A sentence to the end”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “Have you? Have you? All you need to answered is have you. Please just say something, as if just helping a friend. Just answer it, have you? I believe that I am polite enough to accept any answer. Don’t need to worry that you are giving me the rock that you are about to through into that well. Hanging around you more than 600 days, but have you loved me for more than 60 seconds? But I am still willing to know during the time we had together, were you happy when I was loving you? If loving you is a joke, then have you been happy for more than 60 seconds? Others said that I will probably touched you one day. Treating you good worth it? Still worth it? But you seems to wanted to ask me back whether I still need to ask this question. Have you? Have you? All you need to say is you haven’t, then I will leave straight away myself and I promise that I will not further bother you my good friend. Really, have you? I feel that if this keep dragging on, I will never be able to heal back. If admitting that you don’t love me will make you feel guilty, then please let me tell you first. If loving you is a jock, then don’t need to hold back your laughter. Others had said that I will be able to have you if I keep waiting. But sadly, I am so stupid to realised that they are being sarcastic. Still go and asked you whether you can accept me. Still need to ask?” Hope you will like the song.



一句到尾 – Jordan Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment