Friday, June 5, 2015

5th Jun 2015 (請你合作 – Sherman Chung)

The song for today is “請你合作” by Sherman Chung. The direct English translation of the title is “Please cooperate”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist knows that her boyfriend is interested and flirting with another girl, but she hope that he could at least do it a bit better by try to cover it up. The protagonist said: “Even if her message is unforgettable, could you delete them and don’t let them show up. Like loving me only, there is no need to love another person. You and I both know how real this relationship is. When her smell is on your bed, could you wash it to hide from me? I don’t dare to hope that you could change, but at least pretend for me. Then at least I will still think that you are not bad. Please put in some effort to pretend that you know how I feel. If you are willing to pretend then I will still count that as you still respect me. Even if I managed to forced you to swear, so what. Please cooperate. If you want to love more, then at least please don’t do it to the extreme. Knowing when to stop will make me willing to play dumb. Knowing how to show me off, when every relative are jealous of me, then at least I would still feel that you are still not bad. Who would like to only love one person, as it doesn’t lead to any good result. Boys like to love and accept the most, but I worry to be sad more. I don’t wasn’t you to be honest and admit your mistake, but I just want you to hide it from me. Please put in some effort to pretend that you know how I feel. If you are willing to pretend then I will still count that as you still respect me. Even if I managed to forced you to swear, so what. Please put in some effort to lie. If you want to ‘eat’ outside, please stay healthy. When you feel that you own me, please say you love me.” Hope you will like the song.

Related posts:


請你合作 – Sherman Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment