Sunday, June 14, 2015

14th Jun 2015 (25 – Gigi Leung)

The song for today is “25” by Gigi Leung. If I remembered correctly, this song was released in the early 2000, I remembered I really like Gigi’s songs, and I pretty much bought every album that was released. Back then, there were no mp3 or YouTube, so every album that I bought I loop them many times and listen to all songs on it just so that it would worth my money :p

The lyrics of the song are about youth and love.  It said: “Cried and blow out the tears, I have arrived to this day. It is not easy to arrive to this world. Day school, night school, day time was short. This night is a beautiful petal. No matter it is Tokyo or Beijing, I wanted to see it with my own eye. I loved to watch kissing barbie and love to cook candle dinner. Got over one but haven’t arrived to three (I think here, she is referring to her age, got over teenage, but haven’t reached 30’s).  On one of the platform on the way, I wanted to be loved. Misses my plain white shirt. Today I just wanted to shine. When I got to fifty, I can clap and enjoy my past. Looking back that I flied ups and downs until I reach haven. Wishes to answer to the angel that life is singing. The house that I used to play in all of a sudden feel weird. Who will love me forever? I will be winning to live in his arm. Change blanket cover, pay the bill. I made my own decision without boundaries. I am willing to create my own space. Today I just wanted to shine. On the day when I turn fifty, no matter whether I am laughing or crying, I just wanted to share it with you.  Looking back that I flied ups and downs until I reach haven. Wishes to answer to the angel that life is singing. Wishes to smile to the angel as life is singing.” Hope you will like the song.


25 – Gigi Leung



No comments:

Post a Comment