Thursday, June 4, 2015

4th Jun 2015 (十個他不如你一個 – Janice Vidal)

The song for today is “十個他不如你一個” by Janice Vidal. This is a reader request. This song was from Janice’s second album, it was one of the plug songs from the album. The direct English translation of the title is “Ten of him is not as good as you”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist broke up with her first love, and that she feel in the future she will never can find another person that call give her the same feeling. She said: “Really, it was against my will to said goodbye to you. I tried to tell myself off for hating you. Never got dumped, but I guess I couldn’t reached the state of never being dump. All because this is my first love, so I was very green, like acting. Couldn’t get to the end, others always bought it up. Everyone only got to be in first love once, so you would always think back to that time. Everyone is naturally selfish, so will only stop when it all used up. In the future, even if I find another ten people, but none will be like this, or I yearn so much that I wanted to experience it all over again. Everyone had broken up once, so I am not late. Back then, I didn’t realise that love could end at silence. I might have lost my senses, as that happiness has all stopped. But never know about next time. I still care about you a lot. But I think turning back will also make me angry. First love is first love, but in reality who care about the logic. It felt like acting, even leaving the nest the love didn’t end. Finally, finally, who knows what is the right or wrong decisions. At the end, breakup, at least I tried it once. Finally, finally, make a mistake, but I know. Combined, separated, at most there is only once.” Hope you will like the song.



十個他不如你一個 – Janice Vidal

1 comment: