Monday, June 8, 2015

8th Jun 2015 (酒店大堂 – Eddie Ng)


The song for today is “酒店大堂” by Eddie Ng. The direct English translation of the title is “Hotel lobby”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist staring at a girl, hoping that something will happen between them. It said: “A deem place filled with deem yellow light. In this hotel, in this lobby, lighten up a cigarette, forcing the cold away. Gazing at your eyesight. The reflection of the glass shows that I am sitting at this corner gazing at you. Could you stop being so cool and made me confuse in my heart, like soon will dry up. Why the feeling in your heart is so hard to say to me. The reflection of the glass shows that I am sitting at this corner, limitlessly hopping. Could you stop being so cool and stop me from hiding the love fire in my heart. Let love dry up. Why is it so hard to tell me what you think in your heart. Soundlessly turn away, no longer wanting to be around. Accompanying my hope are the quite lobby. Confuse, uncomfortable, but peeking at the door, so wish that you could stare back at me.” Hope you will like the song.


Related posts:


酒店大堂 – Eddie Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment