Wednesday, June 24, 2015

24th Jun 2015 (One Day At A Time – AGA)

The song for today is “One Day At A Time” by AGA. This song was released in 2013, in her first album.

The lyrics of the song are about how the protagonist tries to move forward after she was dumped by her ex-boyfriend. She said: “Your words once anesthetize my nerves. Perhaps I would have been dead a long time ago, so that’s why it was so painful. In the cabin, on the stair, so messy, your outline break up. In the phone, in the ear piece, forward and backward, hard to wake up, hard to sleep. Even if I don’t know how to payback, standing at the front door of that shopping centre, you never left behind the breakup reason. It is hard to match me, as I got the handcuff prepared. Saw that the second hand of the clock is moving forward, then I suddenly felt that I couldn’t stand still. Behind this wall, I can travel, there are still stories. One day at a time. The more I love, the more I shocked, the more I fall closer to the heart of the ground. Perhaps I should be grateful that I learn how to survive. Day by day, lively, lonely, many, many. Those that need to past had past. The older it was, the more beautiful it gets, it reminds me.  Even if I don’t know how to payback, no matter where the breakup took place, you didn’t leave behind the breakup reason. It is hard to match me, as I got the handcuff prepared. Saw that the second hand of the clock is moving forward, the world of tomorrow is nonstop. Behind this wall, I can travel, there are still stories. One day at a time. No, no, no. I believe that if I move forward day by day, I could slowly heal the wound. No time to spend on thinking of the past, as there are future. One day at a time.” Hope you will like the song.

28th Apr 2015 (若 – AGA)


One Day At A Time – AGA

No comments:

Post a Comment