Monday, June 15, 2015

15th Jun 2015 (在你遙遠的附近 – Alex Fong)

The song for today is “在你遙遠的附近” by Alex Fong. This song is a reader request. The direct English translation of the title is “At you distance near”.

The lyrics of this song are about love. It said: “When I noticed the depressing you have become the backup of that person. I had never bitten my teeth this hard when angered. So you love him to a point that you cannot come to your senses. My heart fly to the old place, thinking of you. It wasn’t that sad to said goodbye to you. Although I am jealous, but I still care about you. But sadly no matter how many times I tried to date you, you still avoid. Cared too much about how many centimetres we travelled together. Even though it might just be one centimetre, but it is still better than others. So how could I not worry about you. So stupid that I moved close to your new home, seeing you still haven’t turn off your light after 12am. If at this moment, you phone start to vibrate, would you feel my body heat? With you, no matter whether we are close or distanced, we still feel like a couple for life. Even after goodbye I still spent the rest of my life with you. Old incidents are distanced but memories are closed, but I still haven’t given up. It is hard to accept you being kissed by others when I gaze at you from a distance. When I know that later on you and him managed to developed a good relationship, I suddenly understand my sadness. No matter the distance, I am still racing with time. Perhaps you and I never separated? I still closely followed you happiness and sadness, so I asked myself that we still haven’t been separated. If me and him are comparable, why am I still dare to be anger for you? Unless we have been apart for centuries, with him in the middle is still not too distanced. When leaving I realised I don’t want to leave, but facing you now I can’t kiss you. So close, but is like we are so distanced. If you ever need anything, I will find you.” Hope you will like the song.



在你遙遠的附近 – Alex Fong

1 comment: