Tuesday, June 16, 2015

16th Jun 2015 (我想真的愛妳 – Andy Hui)

The song for today is “我想真的愛妳” by Andy Hui. This song was the theme song for a stage drama. The direct English translation of the title is “I wanted to love you for real”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist saying that he should love his girlfriend, but he is constantly comparing her with his ex-girlfriend, making him to love her less. He said: “Love you, is the right thing. Kiss you, confirmed. I once really wanted to love you, but sadly I still mind. Hug you, is needed. Nice smell, approached my nose. If I could really love you, it would be beautiful. Love that you like to dream, also love that you are silly. Sadly that I got dump by her, so that I can be connected with you today. This made me not being able to show you all my love, then I learned to pretend to be happy and give you a hug. I should love you being passive, Also should love you being normal. Sadly, her tone of voice is the only thing that could cry when I am happy. Made me not to love you enough, fallen in love with this sad ending. The song that I couldn’t get rid of over the years. Kissed you, couldn’t remembered. Hold your hands, I step back. In the next life I really wanted to love you, to thanks for replacing that someone.” Hope you will like the song.

30th Nov 2012 (一步一生 – Andy Hui)


我想真的愛妳 – Andy Hui

No comments:

Post a Comment