Wednesday, June 3, 2015

3rd Jun 2015 (失戀 – Joyce Cheng)

The song  for today is “失戀” by Joyce Cheng. I only recently listened to this song despite that it is from 2013. I quite like the melody, and to be honest, I think Joyce sing this song quite well, but due to her childhood image many people prejudged her singing skill based on her looks and image, which is rather sad. The direct English translation of the title is “Lovelorn”.

The lyrics of the song are about lovelorn of cause. The protagonist said: “Being passive, is my explanation. It is hard to use my own tactic to stop all rebutting. In love, each of us got our own cards. No wonder I couldn’t see it through winning or losing, as I doesn’t know how to take the opportunities. Being passive would be like myself, being killed in seconds. Shapeless is the assassin, so accident couldn’t be predicted. The moment when love dies, you got away to avoid all the troubles and at the same time make me look bad. I give up being strong, showing the forced eye sight. I couldn’t understand why I have been forced to become lovelorn. The most detailed love, but at the end being dumped by the one that I loved the most. This type of lovelorn, the pain will last forever. Too passive is my explanation. It is hard to use my own tactic to stop all rebutting. In love, each of us got our own cards. I could only blame myself for not being able to for you, so couldn’t catch the opportunities for the winning hit. Painful, like my heart have been murdered in a seconded. Fainted when I was crying, accident couldn’t be predicted. The moment when love dies, you got away to avoid all the troubles and you have completed destroyed the happy moments. Uncontrollably I have to give up being strong, and cry for a few moments. Reason is that I couldn’t understand why I have been forced to be lovelorn. In the past, it was the most detailed love, but at the end being dumped by the one that I loved the most. This type of lovelorn, the pain will last forever. After being forced to be lovelorn, I know that I have been tricked.” Hope you will like the song.




失戀 – Joyce Cheng

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny, how have you been lately? Hope all is well.

    Do you think you can translate this song by Janice 十個他不如你一個

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am alright :) I have wrote about the song for today post, you can get to it through the url below:
      http://scasongaday.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/4th-jun-2015-janice-vidal.html

      Delete