Tuesday, June 30, 2015

30th Jun 2015 (我的最愛 – Alex Fong and Stephy Tang)

The song for today is “我的最愛” by Alex Fong and Stephy Tang. This song is a reader request. The English translation of the title is “My dearest”.

The lyrics of the song are about the pair of couple separated but felt that they are still connected. Since this is a duet, I will represent Alex’s line by “A:”, Stephy’s line by “S:” and together as “T:”. A: Seeing you the first time after we separated. S: seeing you again and relearn your voice. A: too used to seeing your left smiley face. S: Almost touched your shoulder to contact the left over in your heart. A: We are separated, but why it felt that we couldn’t walk away and still wanted to be like before. S: Or really scare of completely removing from your love, so I returned after I run away. A: Not sure I should S: Could no longer be close to you physically, but I still care about you deep in my heart. A: Always willing to cry for you, to manage the tears. S: If my two backup are enough, even if I let go that day A: my two legs are like as if they haven’t learn to walk. T: still stay in this relationship. A: Don’t know how to S: retreat . A: All the old memories, this moment got refreshed. S: Picking up the old love perhaps is too ridiculous. A: Not enough luck, S: Can’t hold hands. T: Can count as unique for this life. Treating you too well wouldn’t make me tired. A: If I can avoid me change in heartbeat. S: Your voice still surround me. A: Used to be caring and it will not be change.  S: Without good bye, I wouldn’t realise that my love to you have spread already. T: No matter how good we treated each other, we will not be together. Hope you will like the song.



我的最愛 – Alex Fong and Stephy Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment