Saturday, June 6, 2015

6th Jun 2015 (傷愛 – Kit Chan)

The song for today is “傷愛” by Kit chan. The direct English translation of the title is “Hurt love”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist trying to tell her ex-boyfriend to stay away from her as he is interrupting her new potential relationship. She said: “How is your ear, as you have dig up so much info behind my back. Painful? When you have heard so much. I believe you have also heard that this him will treat me nice. While you still haven’t created any trouble, please stay away for me. Please stop working so hard for your responsibility. Me and you have ended, have you heard it? If you still love me, why hurt me? Couldn’t remembered the beginning, could you hear that? Stop using the love from the past to create problems. Don’t cross over the line. Did you hear that? The more you are like this, the more painful I am. Whose fault, after goodbye, it still remains. The love that dies still makes mistake. Looking at you acting like this make me feel sorry for you. Oh! No! Please stay away! Please please stay away! Please stay away! Did you hear that? The way that you are treating me make me feel more painful. Do you know?” Hope you will like the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment