Monday, June 22, 2015

22nd Jun 2015 (愛得太遲 – Leo Ku)

The song for today is “愛得太遲” by Leo Ku. This song was very popular in 2006. There is also a duet version sing by Leo and Vivian Chow, but I will only focus on the solo version here today. The direct English translation of the title is “Love too late”.

The lyrics of the song are about the protagonist realised that sometime it is too late for him to show his love to the people that he loves. He said: “In the past, me and my best friend meet every day. But once we both got promoted we didn’t have the chance to meet again. Finally we meet up and now we got nothing to talk about, so distanced. Worked day and night, when I saw my dad I wanted to complain. But suddenly I saw that he got much more wrinkle. I never felt that he was getting old, so I feel guilty for not noticing it before. The most painful thing in to love too late. Some love simple could wait to express. Pointlessly working so hard, busy, busy, busy is actually very selfish. Even in dream, I got used the pressure of me needing to be successful. The most scariest thing is that love need to be on time. Differ by one second and what you wanted to do could already become history. So even when you are busy, remember to see the people that you love to see. Hug, kisses or whatever, why always wanted to do it next time? I realised that my health aren’t as great as before. After seeing the doctor, all I got is “don’t work too hard”. I bought so many movies, but never watched any of them, all because I was always busy. Worked day and night, the money that I saved up should be enough. When it was Christmas, I wanted to say “Marry me”. But who would have thought that she said she couldn’t stand this any longer as she hated me for so long. Too easy to misses, love too late. I never thought that she couldn’t stand those days. Blindly working so hard, busy, busy, busy and never realised that happiness could just passes by and couldn’t say love anymore. The word ‘love’ also needs to be on time. Delayed by one second and it could turn into history. Why haven’t I let go and see the people that I love to see? Hug, kisses or whatever, please don’t believe that there would be next time. How many second will it takes for me to hug my love? In this few seconds, how much could I do? Not little, but enough to regret and forget. How many regrets, how many people pass by? Too good at calculating, but don’t know how to love myself. Everyone is working so hard, even thing of tomorrow make me excited. But tonight haven’t past yet, so if you want, it could be attractive as well. Never believe luck, after all you are just human. Dreams are so far away, love is so close yet you are still waiting. Don’t worry about the future. While you still got the energy to be happy, there are so many things happening on earth, don’t wait until you view this world from the sky.” Hope you will like the song.



愛得太遲 – Leo Ku

1 comment: