Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2nd Jun 2015 (獨樂樂 – Denise Ho)

The song for today is “獨樂樂” by Denise Ho. This is a song from 2002. The direct English translation of the title is “Enjoying being alone”.

The lyrics of the song are enjoying being alone. “No matter how drag in I am, I don’t need the fairy-tale heartbeat. No matter how hard it is, I don’t need anyone to take care of me. No matter how boring it gets, I would rather watch my cat get flighty, watch it stretch its back. No matter how tired I gets, all I need is to float in the water. No matter how angry I gets, all I need is to yell. It doesn’t matter how annoying it gets, I would rather to keep it to myself and wait for it to disappear. Too much happiness, tired? Randomly speak a joke, only me will laugh right? Your eyebrow worries to be harden, so let’s loosen it up. Let emptiness heal, woohu. Just stay at home and watch the television fuzz. Let’s try selfie, got a lot of entertainments lined up. Too lazy to turn on the mobile, just leave me alone. Taking a bath during the hot wave, just pretend that I have taken half a day off. Don’t want him to be with her?  Does it related to where we are now? Happy with your current state? Not for me to worry. It doesn’t matter even if I don’t have memories, I will be brighter than fireworks. Not scary to be autistic, I am happy to fight it. Even if I will be boarded to sleep, I am not worried. If nothing can worry me, then I will not create any rubbish. It doesn’t matter how annoying it gets, I will just pretend that I am drunk and got sick, and I will just laugh it off.” Hope you will like the song.



獨樂樂 – Denise Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment