Tuesday, June 9, 2015

9th Jun 2015 (想想 – Alex To)

The song for today is “想想” Alex To. The direct English translation of the title is “Think Think”.

The lyrics of the song are about love. The protagonist said: “I wanted to say, should we meet tonight? I want it, I don’t want to be just thinking. I want you, I don’t want to go home. Don’t waste this warm sunset. Stop saying naïve dreamy words. Looking at you, how can I even say a word. Lover, even if it looks like a dumb person, but you would still understand right? I don’t want to get anything from you. All I want is to wish that you would think of me. Whether I think or not, I feel that I am becoming more crazy on you. But love doesn’t need a why. Even if I don’t have enough courage, I would say ‘I love you, I love you’, it will never be wrong. For you I think, think and think. I think even when I couldn’t think. I have already seen the direction of my heart. For you I think, think and think, think of everything. In my eyes, there is only one direction. If everyone sees it, then everyone can share it. Is me, for you, I will sing only f or you.” Hope you will like the song.



想想 – Alex To

No comments:

Post a Comment